Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fourth of July

We had so much fun swimming all morning at Auntie Em's house!

Abigail enjoyed swimming but she's mostly into sleeping these days :)
She is a great napper for 45 minutes (being held, in her crib, or wherever) but I can't get her to sleep any longer!  Thankfully at night she goes 7-8 hours so she is pretty happy most of the time!

After naps we went over to Aunt Janie's house for crawfish and more swimming. 
Abigail is just 3 months younger than cousin Addison!  They both looked so cute in their red, white, and blue!


The toddlers loved swimming in the tanning shelf part of the pool!!


Joey loved the red, white & blue strawberries!


This is the closest I got to a sibling picture... Joey has loved playing with all his cousins!


Back at Auntie Em's we had our own firework show! The kids loved "racing" their animal fire crackers!


They were actually pretty loud... Which Addison did NOT appreciate. She was a trooper though and held out for the good ones!


Here's the gang watching Uncle Chris set off all the good ones. Joey and his cousins really enjoyed them!




Thanks Auntie Em and Uncle Chris for hosting such a fun 4th of July!

PS. The next morning when Joey woke up he said, "I thought we were going to the farm"... As we started to break the news that we weren't he said, "I like Auntie Em's house better!"  
That's a pretty big compliment coming from Joey who is obsessed with all things farm!

1 comment:

  1. I just now saw this post. So cute!! I forgot about Addison crying during the fireworks. I'm so glad we're going to Mary Beth's house for 4th of July this year too. Fun new tradition :)

    ReplyDelete